TRG Arts Executive Summit
Executive Summits are the place arts executives go for cross-genre, data-driven dialogue about leading their cultural organizations. Executive leaders from across the globe connect with their colleagues at Executive Summits through peer-to-peer conversations, personal reflection, guest lectures, and a custom data analysis that benchmarks data from each attendee’s organization.
2020 Locations and Dates
Update April 27: The health and safety of our team members, clients, and the community is our highest priority. As the circumstances around coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, TRG Arts will closely monitor guidance from international, national, and local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions regarding TRG events and opportunities and will provide updates as necessary.
In light of the situation, TRG has taken the decision to cancel the Executive Summits in Rome (April 29-May) and Colorado Springs (May 27-29 and July 22-24). For further information and details please contact us at
- Rome | April 29-May 1, 2020 *CANCELLED*
Colorado Springs, CO (US) | May 27-29, 2020 *CANCELLED*
Colorado Springs, CO (US) | July 22-24, 2020 *CANCELLED*
Barcelona, Spain | October 7-9, 2020
What You’ll Learn
Executive Summit attendees learn through:
- Case study examples demonstrating best practices in building sustainable revenue growth
- Presentations on national and International trends in the arts and culture industry with a focus on the latest thought leadership on organization structure/leadership and metrics that matter for today’s cultural leader
- Guest lectures presented by previous Executive Summit attendees who has demonstrated the ability to lead their organization toward a more patron-centric, revenue driven approach
- Liam Evans-Ford, Executive Director, Theatr Clwyd, will be joining as guest faculty for the Barcelona Executive Summit (October 7-9)
- A custom TRG Arts analysis of your organization’s historical data
- An online 'Participant Review' follow up session taking place three months after your attendance.
Who Should Attend
Attendance at Executive Summits is by invitation only. The content is designed by TRG's President & CEO, Jill Robinson, with a focus on the senior-most leader at large and mid-sized cultural organizations. Typically, attendees have the title of Chief Executive, President & CEO, Executive Director, Managing Director, Artistic Director, etc. and come from arts and cultural organizations typically starting at about $3 million in annual operating revenue. In order to maximize individual attention, we limit each Executive Summit to 12 attendees.
Interested in Joining?
We encourage all executive leaders who are interested in attending an Executive Summit to first download the information guide using the form below. Alternatively, if you would rather discuss the opportunity with a TRG Arts team member, email us at
Insights from Past Attendees