TRG Arts Executive Summit
Executive Summits are the place arts executives go for cross-genre, data-driven dialogue about leading their cultural organizations. Executive leaders from across the globe connect with their colleagues at Executive Summits through peer-to-peer conversations, personal reflection, guest lectures, and a custom data analysis that benchmarks data from each attendee’s organization.
2020 Locations and Dates
- Rome, Italy | April 29-May 1, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO (US) | May 27-29, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO (US) | July 22-24, 2020
Barcelona, Spain | October 7-9, 2020
What You’ll Learn
Executive Summit attendees learn through:
- Case study examples demonstrating best practices in building sustainable revenue growth
- Presentations on national and International trends in the arts and culture industry with a focus on the latest thought leadership on organization structure/leadership and metrics that matter for today’s cultural leader
- Guest lectures presented by previous Executive Summit attendees who has demonstrated the ability to lead their organization toward a more patron-centric, revenue driven approach
- A custom TRG Arts analysis of your organization’s historical data
Who Should Attend
Executive Summit content is designed by TRG's President & CEO, Jill Robinson, with a focus on the senior-most leader at large and mid-sized cultural organizations. Typically, attendees have the title of Chief Executive, President & CEO, Executive Director, Managing Director, Artistic Director, etc. and come from arts and cultural organizations typically starting at about $3 million in annual operating revenue. In order to maximize individual attention, we limit each Executive Summit to 12 attendees.
Planning your time at the Executive Summit
Complete the fields below to download a sample information pack containing examples of all of the details to help you plan for your time with us including:
(Registered Executive Summit participants will receive a customized information pack in advance of attending).
- Itinerary and agenda
- Travel details and other logistical recommendations
- Hotel rates and recommendations
List of past attendees
Download a sample information pack:
Insights from Past Attendees