Data Services Specialist, Client Services Team
Reports to: Data Services Manager
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Salary: Commensurate with experience; part-time position
The Data Services Specialist (DSS) supports the Client Service Team and will manage the firm’s portfolio of TRG Data Center clients. The DSS will help clients achieve results by successfully resolving client support requests, managing client training programs, and generating sales opportunities through proactive recommendation of add-on products and services. This is a part-time position, and the ideal candidate is genuinely excited to help customers, passionately communicative, and able to build strong relationships that deepen a client’s investment in TRG Arts.
About the TRG Data Center
TRG Data Center is a cloud-based software service that allows users to build targeted marketing campaigns, perform demographic and buying-habit research about their patrons, and trade mailing lists with other arts organizations in their region via a permission-based system.
The DSS will work in TRG’s Colorado Springs offices and will be responsible to:
- Manage and respond to incoming support requests from TRG’s employees and Data Center clients, ensuring requests are addressed appropriately and to TRG’s standards.
- Collaborate with TRG’s IT team to identify and resolve client software issues and participate in new software development.
- Manage TRG’s online help service tools, including tracking and reporting processes.
- Administer client onboarding process, measuring effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies.
- Develop and lead training programs with direction from the Data Services Manager, testing and measuring the effectiveness to recommend improvements.
- Maintain expert knowledge of TRG Data Center and the respective training materials; assist in designing and developing new training materials as needed.
- Identify and encourage the purchase of appropriate add-on products and services for each Account in the portfolio, contributing to the company’s sales objectives.
- Process and deliver select add-on products and services with accuracy and timeliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years providing excellent customer service in a B2B client-facing role; ability or experience in sales with a software as a service product preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce; high degree of comfort with technology and systems
- Clear, proactive communication skills with ability to think critically and strategically
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, including the ability to create and follow processes
- Enthusiasm for growing client engagement through related product sales
- Experience delivering presentations, clearly conveying learning objectives and evaluating outcomes
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and a collaborative work ethic
How to apply:
To apply, please send resume and cover letter via email specifying how you meet the required qualifications to:
TRG Arts Recruiting
90 S. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
TRG Arts strives to be an equal opportunities employer. In matters of recruitment and employment we will ensure that no individual receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic or national origin, religious beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Reports to: VP of Finance
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
About TRG Arts
TRG Arts (The Results Group for the Arts) is an international, data-driven consulting firm that teaches executive leaders, arts marketers and fundraisers a patron loyalty-based approach to increasing sustainable revenue.
Founded in 1995, TRG Arts is led by Jill Robinson, President & CEO and is dedicated exclusively to the arts and culture field. TRG is based in Colorado Springs, USA, and we employ 40 team members across North America and the United Kingdom.
TRG Arts is an industry leader in arts analytics, loyalty development and pricing strategies. We have worked with arts patron data for more than 24 years, and during that time the sector has been through huge changes in the landscape of cultural consumption, from the ticketing systems used to record transactions to the behavior of the patrons themselves.
TRG Arts also operates Community Networks around the United States, through which we gain an invaluable perspective about arts transactions within their larger ecosystem of arts consumption. We partner with UK Theatre to analyze and publish studies providing insights into trends and audience behavior across the sector. TRG is also a partner to Southern Methodist University’s National Center for Arts Research (the largest database of arts patron data in the USA), and we lead educational and professional development programs at the TRG Arts Center for Results, in Colorado Springs.
TRG Arts believes in the transformative power of arts and culture, and that positive and profound change in the business model of arts organizations can lead to artistic innovation and the ability to better inspire entire communities.
TRG Arts is expanding its finance team and is seeking a Staff Accountant. We’re a growing international company that highly values its employees and supports a positive work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will be a self-driven, detail oriented individual interested in learning new software systems, who confidently works independently, but also enjoys being part of a supportive team.
The Staff Accountant will work in TRG’s Colorado Springs offices and will be responsible for supporting international operations through the finance department as follows:
• Invoicing clients for the various services and products offered
• Supporting revenue recognition
• Coding, reviewing and processing expense reimbursements
• Processing accounts payable
• Provide assistance to Sr. Staff Accountant and VP of Finance in other areas including, but not limited to, payroll, account reconciliations, and responding to employee questions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency with QuickBooks
• Skilled in dealing with financial data with a focus on accuracy and completeness
• Analytical and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to collect and analyze data and identify problems
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, including the ability to create and follow processes for effective collaboration and timely work completion
• Excellent written skills
• A gift for anticipating team needs proactively, before directed by others
• Clear, proactive communication skills with ability to think critically and strategically
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to give and receive evaluation and criticism constructively
• Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with excellent follow-through
• Able to work in a changing environment
Commensurate with experience
What We Offer
• Two weeks paid vacation
• 10-12 paid holidays
• The week between Christmas and New Year’s Day off
• Company paid life insurance and LTD
• Competitive health plan options, optional dental and vision, employee paid
• Pretax FSA
Equal Opportunity Employer
TRG Arts is committed to the optimum utilization of human resources and equal employment opportunity. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all personnel on the basis of job qualifications, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap, transgenderism, sexual orientation or status as a disabled veteran. All decisions made relative to personnel policies and practices in recruitment, employment, development, advancement, and consideration of applicants and employees will be on the basis of the individual’s capacity to perform a particular job and the possibility of any necessary job accommodations.
Submit resume and cover letter to TRG Arts Recruiting at
. Please include your first and last name in the file name of all documents submitted.
90 S. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903